Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chalisa Restaurant

After a session at the work gym, a friend and I decided to treat ourselves at the Chalisa Indian Restaurant in Tuggeranong. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, but brought some of the sauce and excess paneer home. Shown below are:

Saag Panir -combination of fresh spinach and golden fried homemade cheese, delicately finished with fresh herbs. 15.50
Chicken Kadhai - A popular North Indian dish, chicken specialty, cooked in fresh crushed ginger, garlic and tomato gravy. $16.20

They were both amazing. The Saag Panir, however, was way too spicy for my liking. Love the colours in the pictures though :)

Chalisa | North Indian Restaurant
Hyperdome Town Centre
Shop 9E, 210 Anketell St
Greenway 2900 ACT

http://www.chalisarestaurant.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...