After the Italian-themed movie night, I had half a can of condensed milk left. I hate having leftover ingredients that cannot be easily incorporated into my everyday diet. Anyway, I made the most of it and found a recipe online, making a citrus ricotta cheesecake with condensed milk:
3/4 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
250g ricotta cheese
1 tsp each lemon, lime and orange rind, grated
1 tbsp each lemon, lime and orange juice
3 eggs, separated
1/4 cup plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 20cm deep round cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place Sweetened Condensed Milk, cheese, citrus rind and juice, egg yolks and flour in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until combined.
3. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, gently fold into cheese mixture using a metal spoon.
4. Pour into prepared tin and bake 40-45 minutes until firm.
5. Remove from tin, dust with icing sugar if desired and serve warm or cool.
Nestle recipe found at here.