Monday, January 2, 2012

Flavours of India in Woden

A while ago, my work team had lunch at Flavours of India in Woden to farewell my old supervisor. I shared with a colleague Malai kofta, which are cottage cheese dumplings stuffed with raisins & finished in a rich creamy tomato & cashew based gravy. We also shared (if I remember correctly) Kadhai paneer, which is fresh cottage cheese tossed gently in a wok along with onions, capsicums, tomatoes, herbs & spices.

Both dishes were average. There was heaps of sauce in both dishes and the kofta in the first dish weren't very tasty compared to others that I've had before. However, I'd still go to the restaurant again to try other dishes... although I'd still prefer other Indian restaurants in Canberra.
Woden Plaza (near Grill'd, Nandos etc)
Corinna Street

Phillip, Canberra
http://flavoursofindia.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...