Sunday, January 1, 2012

sprouted onions

Anthea takes red onions out of pantry.

Anthea: (whispers under her breath) Holy crap!

Anthea speed dials 1 on mobile which is running low on credit... Mum???

Mum: Yes???
Anthea: Something has happened...
Mum: What?!?!?!?!
Anthea: Okay, I'm in my kitchen and I don't know what to do. Okay, I'm probably freaking you out right now. It's really not anything major... but there are these green things sprouting out of my red onions. And they are around 20 cm long. Oh my god, they are moving... Hold on, no, that's just my hand moving them... AHH!!! Take them away! I actually feel like they are going to eat me alive. I'm really scared. Okay, this is ridiculous.

Anthea bursts out in laughter.
Apparently, there's still a few things you can do with sprouted onions. Check out: http://the6x8garden.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-to-do-with-sprouted-onions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...