Sunday, March 4, 2012

fruity frappe and refreshing tea

I was thoroughly impressed by the food/drinks at the Kawa Cafe in Surry Hills last time so I visited the place again - this might become one of my 'must eats' when I visit Sydney.

This time around, I got the raspberry, mango and vanilla bean syrup frappe. On my first sip, I immediately thought that the cafe's famous poached pear frappe was better - pears have a mild taste so the vanilla bean taste comes through better. Nevertheless, the raspberry/mango frappe was still enjoyable. It was fresh and used real (prob frozen) fruit. It wasn't too sweet and was a great thirst quencher on this humid day. The raspberry was more evident than the mango (to my dismay) and this was also evident in the colour of the cool drink.

My friend got the Moroccan mint tea - it smelt very refreshing!
Kawa Cafe
348 Crown Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...