Friday, March 2, 2012

an amazing breakfast

Last year, I met up with my Texan friend who was visiting Sydney. He was staying at the Park Royal Hotel in Darling Harbour and had a spare pass to the hotel's buffet breakfast. After hanging out with me for a few days, he quickly learnt that I love food so kindly invited me to a free buffet breakfast - it was close to a dream!

Being a health freak, I am cautious and selective of my food. High cholesterol runs in my family so I need to avoid egg yolks, fried stuff, full cream milk and saturated fat (anything the average person would enjoy eating). But this was all catered for at the hotel.

There was a stand-in chef who made and cooked omelettes with any of nine fillings of your choice. I got an egg white omelette with the works. In addition, I got bircher muesli, a fruit juicer machine and fresh fruit. Healthy delicious galore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...