Tuesday, July 31, 2012

incoming cold, bang

After typing my last blog entry, it turns out that my burn out is impacting on my physical health. I woke up this morning at 5am (this is becoming a bad habit) with a sore throat and a blocked nose so I'm taking a much needed sick day to recover from this incoming cold. After feeling like death for the first few hours of the day, I dragged myself to the shops to get some natural Vitamin C (oranges and broccoli), throat lozenges and juice.
This is accompanied by murky thoughts like: I want to run away from Canberra like a little animal runs through grass or climbs trees; How pathetic is it that I that I am sick again; With my savings I can quit work and travel for [number] of months/years; What if I drive to Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane or Alice Springs right now; What would happen if I just stay in my house and never return to work until I felt like it; What if I said I would never return to Sydney.

Okay, I'm going to chill now.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...