Monday, December 12, 2011

Adore Tea cafe

Coming to Canberra through a grad program, I enjoy the ease of being able to pull up a group of friends at almost any time and trying out something new. I heard a lot about the Adore Tea Café as an oasis from the city and urban life. The café is situated in Gold Creek, a bit of a drive from where I live in the South. But the drive is worth it if you enjoy a tea/cake in a country-like relaxed environment.

I had the Dutch Profiteroles and some sort of Green Tea. When my dish came out, I freaked out how much was on the place and the challenge that lay ahead. However, the profiteroles were as light as marshmallows and had a subtle taste like water crackers – it wasn’t a problem to finish the whole plate.

One of my mates ordered a Crysthanamum tea (I think) – there was a beautiful Crysthanamum flower in the water. A ribbon-like red colour seeped from the flower as the fragrance of the tea was being released.

My friends also had a sticky date pudding and scones with jam infused with tea leaves. I had some of the pudding and icecream side and was impressed with the thoughtful and delicate balance of sweetness and stickiness. Simple elegance.
Adore Tea Cafe
Gold Creek retail store & tea house
Federation Square 1
O'Hanlon Place
NICHOLLS  ACT  2913

1 comment:

  1. Taste is the key here because you want something that you’re going to be able to drink every single
    day. Humans, naturally, do not like bitter flavors or foods.
    We know that muscle mass tissue repairs by itself and grows during relaxation durations but snooze is more essential than waking relaxation intervals.


    Also visit my page: Power Pump XL Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...