Saturday, December 31, 2011

macarons at the the cupcake bakery

The instance I bit into the strawberry macaron from the Cupcake Bakery, I knew it was a bad choice. The macaron's exterior shell was tough and the centre of the biscuit was as chewy as hard bubblegum. The chocolate ganache was also difficult to bite into. If this ganache was used on a cake, I doubt the dessert spoon would be able to cut through it.

The macaron was a waste of calories. Sorry. The cupcakes in the Cupcake Bakery aren't bad. It's probably best for this franchise to stick to their day job - cupcakes, not macarons. 

Cupcake Bakery
Parramatta Westfield
Parramatta, Sydney

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring
    writers? I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for
    a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!

    Feel free to visit my homepage: Order Natural Cleanse

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...