Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sushi Bay

After spending months in Canberra, I've learnt to appreciate more my friends in Sydney who know me as a person outside of work. As most people in their 20s, I've been through a lot of stages in the past couple of years. But it's important for me to have a couple of friends who, no matter what mindf*** I experience or particular anxiety I draw myself into, at the end of the day, they'll empathise, laugh and love me for who I am :).

I caught up with an old friend at Sushi Bay in Castle Towers. The food was good and beats most of the stuff in Canberra. Most of it wasn't mind-blowingly spectacular, but this is just what I needed - comfort and familiarity. There was just one sushi plate that looked a bit odd, as the rice was purple?!?! I suspect it was some type of glutenous rice or white rice coloured with red bean or something.

I've been here several times and would continue to go. It's a good and convenient sushi place for the North-West of Sydney :).
Sushi Bay
Piazza, Castle Towers Shopping Centre
Castle Street, Castle Hill
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...